Getting Started

Individuals interested in operating a short-term rental (STR) should confirm if their property is eligible and obtain any necessary permits or inspections.  

The City's Planning Department has information on the required permits, inspections and forms.

Remitting Taxes

A property operating as an STR must register annually with the Commissioner of the Revenue's Office and submit monthly reports with the remittance of all applicable transient occupancy taxes (TOTs).

Complaints & Violations

For noise/disturbance complaints, please call 311.

For general complaints, please call (757) 210-5385.